Occasionally, someone will receive the error, "sorry we are not currently accepting registrations for this event," if a part of the process for setting up event registrations is missing. This article explains how to make sure your event is accepting registrations.
Five Areas to Check
- Log into Elvanto as an Administrator/Super Admin.
- Select Events.
- Choose the Event you want to allow registrations for.
- Go to the Registrations tab for your event and check the following:
- Is the box ticked next to. "event is accepting registrations"?
- Do you have a tickets number entered under the Tickets heading for Total tickets available?
- Do you have tickets available to be purchased now?
- Is there a registration form linked under the heading Registration Form?
- Click on the cog symbol next to your ticket type.
- Choose available dates for purchase.
- Make sure the ticket is not hidden.
- Go to your Event Form and link your event to the form.
- Navigate to Events.
- Select Your Form.
- Select the Edit Tab.
- Under the Event heading, search by name or date for your event and click the green Add button.
In conclusion, you can follow these five easy steps to make sure your event is ready to accept registrations! If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to our support team.