This article explains how to create a QR code for use with Elvanto forms. This can be particularly helpful when asking people to fill out an online event form or collecting information for visitors and families.
Two Ways to Create Your Code
- Log into Elvanto as Admin.
- Select Forms.
- Choose the form you want to use with your QR code.
- Click on the green Embed button in the upper right hand corner.
- Open your link in a new Google Chrome.
Right-click on the page in Google Chrome:
- Select "QR Code for this Page."
- Click "Download" to save the QR code image.
Use a QR code generator website:
- Visit a website like https://www.qr-code-generator.com/.
- Upload the URL of your form.
- Customize the QR code as desired.
- Download the free QR code image for sharing.
Note: Tithely/Elvanto is not affiliated with the above link and does not monitor their status or services.
QR codes offer incredible convenience for mobile users to swiftly scan and fill out forms or register for events. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can effortlessly generate a scannable QR code to efficiently gather the required information.