Caution: Deleting a person has multiple impacts. Understand them fully before proceeding.
- Account Access: The deleted individual can't log in or access their account.
- Groups: They're removed from all group memberships.
- Volunteering: Their name is removed from any service rosters.
- Transactions: Their linked transactions will display as "Unknown".
- Suspend: Instead of deleting, block account access by marking their status as 'Suspended'.
- Archive: Keep their details without permanently deleting.
- From Profile: Navigate to the person's profile > Actions > More > 'Delete'.
- Mass Manage: Use Advanced Search or People View > Select people > 'Mass Manage' > 'Delete'.
Note: Accidentally deleted someone? Contact Tithe.ly Support at email@example.com. We can restore accounts, but only for a limited period.
Deleting from a Person’s Profile
Go the user’s profile of the person you want to delete. In the actions sidebar, select more and then click on ‘Delete’.
Deleting with Mass Manage
Bring up a list of people by doing an Advanced Search or creating a People View. Select the people by clicking the check box that corresponds to their name. Once all people are selected, scroll down to the ‘Mass Manage’ heading.
In the dropdown, select ‘Delete’, and click on ‘Perform Mass Manage’.