This article explains the errors you could encounter with the DYMO Web Service. These errors primarily need to be addressed by DYMO (since it's an issue with their web service), yet we've received some great step-by-step instructions on how to fix certain errors within the web service.
Error: TrustFailure (Authentication failed, see inner exception)
DYMO says this error message typically occurs due to a system certificate issue. To help resolve this problem on Mac, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Open the Finder application on your Mac.
2. Click on Go in the file menu and select Utilities from the list.
3. Open the Keychain Access application.
4. In the Keychain Access window, select System from the Keychains list on the left.
5. Look for any certificates in the list that contain DYMO in the certificate name.
6. Right-click on each of these certificates and select Delete to remove them from the list.
7. Once you have deleted the certificates, proceed to reinstall the DYMO
Connect Software by clicking on this LINK
. (this is a version of DYMO Connect 1.4.3 they recommend downloading since more recent versions of DYMO Connect have a broken web service).
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software reinstallation.