Keeping track of anniversaries can provide a personal touch to your membership relationships, helping to build a stronger bond with members of your community. Elvanto offers a powerful tool to help you do this by creating custom reports with advanced search functionalities. This guide will walk you through the steps to easily find and report on anniversaries stored in your account.
To Perform an Advanced Search to Find Anniversaries
- Login to your Elvanto as an Admin.
- Hover over the People section in the main menu on the left-hand side.
- Click on Advanced Search in the list.
- Below the Match drop down, In the "Date Added" field, click the dropdown and choose Anniversary.
Note: Your screen should match the below image.
Afterward, select the options that align with your filter criteria, like "Is In The Next" followed by a choice of "Number of Days/Weeks/Months/Years".
- Under "Fields to Display", adjust the fields you wish to appear in your report, such as Anniversary.
- Click Search to view the results.
- After viewing the results, you can edit the search, save the search, or export the data.
- For automated convenience, you can also schedule this report to be emailed at regular intervals.
By following these steps, you'll be able to maintain a closer relationship with members of your community by acknowledging and celebrating their special milestones. Please reach out to support if you have any further questions.