Unavailability is simply a way to notify your leaders that you won’t be around for a particular service. Or, if your church opts to use auto-scheduling, it will mean that Elvanto does not roster you on for any time between the dates you specify.
Set Your Unavailability on the Website
- Log into the Elvanto Member Area.
- Select the ‘My Profile’ page.
- Click on the ‘Unavailability’ link on the sidebar.
- Select the range of dates and times that you’ll be unavailable.
- Click ‘Submit’. Your upcoming unavailability will appear in a table on the page.
- To remove unavailability, select the upcoming unavailable times that you are now available for and select ‘Delete’ in the drop-down menu. Click the ‘Perform Mass Manage’ button.
Set Your Unavailability on the Mobile App
- Log into the Elvanto Mobile App and make sure you're in the Member View.
- Click on the menu on the left-hand side to open your options.
- Click on Unavailability to add your dates.
- Go to your profile within the Elvanto Member Area.
- Click on ‘Scheduling Preferences’ on the sidebar.
- Update your preferences according to how frequently you want to be rostered on (e.g., once per week, twice per month).
These steps provide clear guidance for users to manage their unavailability and scheduling preferences within Elvanto. By following these instructions, users can ensure that their availability aligns with their commitments and communicate this information efficiently to their leaders.