If you're a volunteer looking to keep track of your schedule, we've got you covered! Whether you're accessing your schedule through a website or a mobile app, we've laid out simple step-by-step guides to help you navigate your roster effortlessly. From viewing upcoming services to subscribing to your volunteer calendar, this article will walk you through everything you need to know.
Checking Your Schedule on the Website
- Log in to the Member Area: Once you’ve logged in, you'll see a bar near the top of the page with various links.
- Click on ‘Roster’:
- View the Volunteer List: You'll automatically be shown the volunteer list for the next service. You can change this by clicking on the ‘Plan’ tab to see that service’s plan or scrolling through the sidebar with all the upcoming services.
Checking Your Schedule in the Mobile App
Log in to the Mobile App: Access your roster through the side menu (the top left button) when you are in "Member View."
Note: If you do not have access to the Admin Area, this is your default view.
- View the Roster Screen: Here, you can respond to pending volunteer requests and see the upcoming services. To view a particular service, simply tap on it.
View Service Details: For each service, you can view Songs, Volunteers, Files, and the Service Plan.
How to Subscribe to Your Volunteer Calendar
- Go to the Roster Page: From the roster page on the website, you can subscribe to your upcoming schedule for the calendar app on your computer or phone.
- Click the Subscribe Button: Simply click the subscribe button on the Roster page.
By following these steps, you can easily check your volunteer schedule, view detailed plans for each service, and even subscribe to your volunteer calendar. If you have any further questions please reach out to our support team.