The MailChimp Integration is often used to help streamline churches communication channels and keep peoples data up-to-date between the two services.
What the Integration can do
The integration is simply designed to do the following:
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe individuals to mailing lists from within their profile.
- Update a persons email address in MailChimp when their details change in Elvanto.
What the Integration doesn’t do
The integration is not designed to do the following:
- Change how emails are sent in Elvanto so that they get sent through MailChimp
- Allow you to subscribe to people via Mass Manage, Form or Flow actions
- Allow you to generate reports based on peoples subscription status in MailChimp
- Automatically sync all your contacts details to MailChimp
- Automatically unsubscribe people from MailChimp lists when archiving them in Elvanto