Maximize your Elvanto experience with a tailored Dashboard that puts key information and tasks right at your fingertips. This concise guide shows you how to personalize your dashboard for optimal efficiency, allowing quick access to service stats, notifications, and more, all adjustable to your access permissions. Learn to add, arrange, and customize widgets for a streamlined admin workflow, ensuring you're equipped with all the necessary tools for effective church management.
Note: Available dashboard widgets will mirror the admin’s access permissions.
How to Customize your individual Dashboard
Your dashboard will automatically load upon login, but you can also access it from the left hand-side menu by selecting Dashboard.
- Select Edit Dashboard
- Click Add Widget to see all available widgets.
- Make your widget selection:
- Profile: shows a greeting and the user’s profile photo
- Service Statistics: get a quick glimpse into service attendance, people categories, and/or demographic reporting. Multiple data driven widgets can be added to your dashboard, based on your reporting needs.
- Notifications: view pending requests and tasks related to People Flows and Notes.
- Songs to Learn: view all assigned songs to learn
- Comments: view comments on posts from the Member Area which require admin approval
- Upcoming Events: see all future events at a glance and access a quick link to the full Member Area Calendar
- My Groups: view an alphabetical list of all groups you lead or are a part of
- Upcoming Roster: shows an overview of the user’s upcoming volunteer schedule
- Select Save.
- You will be able to customize the name and color, arrange the order (by dragging and dropping your items), and position of each widget. A preview of your dashboard will show on the right side of your screen. (View images below)
- To delete a widget from your dashboard, simply click the X next to each widget.