The My Profile Layout is the specific view and abilities your members will have over their own profile. Editing the profile layout will change how members view their profiles and what they can edit. You are able to adjust what parts of a user's profile they can edit and what you would like only admins to edit. In this article, we will go over how to customize the member-facing layout.
Editing The 'My Profile' Layout
- Log into Elvanto as an Admin.
- Hover over People and select Categories.
- Select 'My Profile' Layout.
- Add new areas from the right-hand menu by selecting the + icon.
- Remove areas from the member's view by selecting the Red X.
- Edit if a user can make changes to a specific field by selecting the Pencil Icon.
Note: We recommend allowing members to edit basic information such as personal contact information.
- Select Save.
You are now able to edit how your members view and interact with their own profiles. If you would like to edit how admins view and interact with users' profiles view this article, Using and Customizing People Category Layouts. If you have any further questions reach out to our support team.