As an admin, you possess the capability to assist your members in logging in and facilitating password recovery in case they forget their credentials. This article will guide you through the process of resetting a password for an Elvanto Member.
How to Send a Password Reset Link
- Log into Elvanto as a Super Admin or Admin (with appropriate permissions).
- Select People.
- Choose the Profile you want to reset the password for.
- Click on the Account
- Select Activity tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- You can either type in a temporary password for them to receive or leave it blank for the member to set their own password after clicking the link they receive via email.
- Tick the box next to send these details by email.
In conclusion, if an admin needs to reset a password for a user in Elvanto, they can quickly do that within the user's profile. By following the instructions provided in this article, you can email a user a temporary password or send them a link to create a new password. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to our support team.