In this article, we will cover how to connect your Elvanto and Tithely accounts to allow Single sign-on (SSO) between the two products. SSO allows you to sign in to your Tithely account and have access to your Elvanto without the need to sign in again.
Connecting Elvanto and Tithely
- Log into your Tithe.ly Account at Get.Tithe.ly
- Select the ChMS tab on the left side of the screen or from the dashboard
- If you have already created an Elvanto account enter your super admin email in the right-hand box highlighted in the image above
- If you have not created an Elvanto account before enter the relevant information in the highlighted box of the above image
Once you have created and connected your Elvanto account using the steps above you will have successfully set up your single sign-on capabilities! Next time you log into Tithely you will automatically be logged into Elvanto as well when you select ChMS.
Using Single Sign-on
Once your Elvanto is connected to Tithely you will only need to log into Tithely to access your Elvanto account.
Adding a new admin in Tithely will automatically create a Super Admin in Elvanto. Only Tithely Account Owners and Admins are able to log into Elvanto directly from their Tithely dashboard. All other Elvanto admins will need to log into Elvanto using their orginizations unique Elvanto URL or at login.elvanto.com unless added as Admins in Tithely. Limited users in Tithely cannot use SSO.
- Log into Tithely at Get.Tithe.ly
- Once logged in select ChMS from the dashboard (shown in the image above) or select ChMS from the navigation menu on the left of your screen
Once you select ChMS this will redirect you to your Elvanto account. If this is your first time logging into your Elvanto account as a Tithely Admin you will be added to Elvanto as a Super Admin.