Mass managing groups is a quick and efficient way to make edits to your exisiting groups. With the mass manage tool you are able to archive, activate, manage group categories, adjust sign up status, and delete groups. In the steps below we will go over hwo to manage your groups using the mass manage tool.
Using The Mass Manage Tool For Groups:
- Log into Elvanto as an Admin.
Note: You may need to navigate to the Admin Area if you initially log into the member area. Note, you will need access to groups to complete the remaining steps.
- Select Groups.
- Select the Grey Checkbox next to the group(s) you would like to edit.
Note: Once you select the grey box the Mass Manage option will appear.
- Select Mass Manage.
- Select which field/action you would like to edit/make from the drop down.
- Manage Categories
- Replace With
- Sign Up Status
- Select Perform Mass Manage.
- Your edits will take effect immediately.
By following the above steps you can quickly and easily manage your groups. If you have any questions please reach out to our support team.