How to Delete a Batch
- Log into Elvanto as an Admin.
- Hover over Financial
- Select Batch.
- Tick the box next to the batch you want to delete.
Note: To delete multiple transactions at once, you can use the Mass Manage feature in Elvanto.
- Tick the box next to all batches you would like to delete.
- Select Mass Manage.
- Tick the box next to yes 'Delete'.
- Select Perform Mass Manage.
Note: A warning box will appear "Would you like to delete the selected items?"
- Select Confirm.
Your batch will be will be deleted. You can learn more about this process in our help article on How to Mass Manage Transactions.
Please note, if you accidentally delete any batches, Elvanto can restore data up to 30 days after they were deleted. You can learn more about this in our help article Can Elvanto recover data that I accidentally deleted?
By following the instructions provided in this article, you can delete one or multiple batches in Elvanto. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to our support team.