Learn how to efficiently manage and update your donation records by changing the fund of multiple transactions simultaneously. This article provides step-by-step instructions for performing a cleanup after migrating transactions or dealing with duplicate chart of accounts.
- Log into Elvanto as an Admin.
- Hover over Financial.
- Select Transactions.
- Select the Filter Drop Down.
- Select the Fund you would like to filter for.
- Select all the transactions you would like to edit.
- Select Mass Manage.
- Select your changes:
- COA / Sub Account
- Tax Deductible
- Select Perform Mass Manage.
Note: Your transactions will be automatically updated.
If a donation is split between two funds, only the fund name that is being changed will be affected.
You're now able to update and manage your transactions. If you have any additional questions please reach out to our support team.