Maintaining accurate financial records is essential for any organization, yet errors or changes can occur. This article provides a comprehensive guide on editing transactions within Elvanto, a robust church management tool designed to streamline your administrative tasks. Transactions play a vital role in Elvanto's financial management, meticulously tracking and recording diverse activities. Nonetheless, there are situations where adjustments are necessary, such as rectifying data entry errors or responding to changing circumstances. Here are some common reasons for adjusting a transaction in Elvanto:
- Rectifying an incorrect amount
- Updating payment methods
- Re-assigning a transaction to a different donor or fund
- Modifying tax deductible status
- Add Transaction to an existing pledge
Elvanto offers the flexibility to handle these adjustments, ensuring your financial records remain accurate and up-to-date.
How to Edit a Transaction in Elvanto
- Log into Elvanto as an Admin.
- Select Financial.
- Select Transactions.
- Choose the transaction you want to edit.
- You can edit the following areas in your transaction.
- Name (Click the blue change button)
- Transaction Date
- Check Number
- Tax Deductible Status
- Once you edit your transaction, click save.
Occasionally a transaction may have incorrect data via incorrect entry. By following the instructions provided in this article, you can edit a transaction to correct any error. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to our support team.