Login to your Elvanto Admin account.
Hover on the People section in the main menu on the left-hand side.
Once the menu pops out to the right, hover over Volunteers in the list.
- Choose Unavailable Volunteers.
- When the page loads, click the Add Unavailability button at the top right of the page.
- Search for the Volunteer or Volunteers where it says Add Member
- Input the start and end date that the volunteer is unavailable
- Choose the Time
- Select if this should repeat or not. If it repeats, select the repeat frequency.
- Do Not Repeat
- Monthly (by day)
- Monthly (by week)
- Select the locations this person is unavailable at.
- Add a note for why this person is not able to serve, if this is important for you to have record of.
- Click Add to add in multiple unavailability dates for the person or people you have selected.
- Click Submit in the bottom right corner.