This article explains how to adjust the settings so that Elvanto can recognize when volunteers are available to be scheduled for more than one position during the same service. This is helpful in the instance that someone who is a volunteer for one position might also be available to volunteer in another, as the responsibilities don't overlap. In Elvanto, we call these "non-conflicts
How to Add Non-Conflicts Between Departments
- Log into Elvanto as an Admin.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Click on Departments.
- Select the Department for which you want to change the non-conflict settings.
- Click on the blue edit non-conflicts button.
- Choose the departments, sub-departments, or positions that this position should not conflict with.
- Select Save.
By following the instructions provided in this article, you can easily edit settings to avoid receiving a conflict message when volunteers are able to serve in two positions for the same service.