This article explains how to delete a service. This is helpful in the instance, you want to erase a created service and create a new one for a particular date and type.
How to Delete a Service
- Log into Elvanto as an Admin.
- Navigate to the Services section.
- Find the service you want to delete and tick the box next to it.
- Click on the Mass Manage button.
- From the dropdown menu that appears, select Delete.
- Finally, click Perform Mass Manage to confirm the deletion.
You can easily delete a service in Elvanto that you no longer need by following the instructions provided in this article.