This article explains how to add a reports to person based on department or position. Many volunteers serve in several ministry areas and have leaders who need to know when they have declined or accepted a roster request. Adding a reports to person to your Department and/or position is a great solution for this!
How to Add a Reports to Person based on Department or Position
- Log into Elvanto as Super Admin or Admin with access to Settings/Departments.
- Select Settings/
- Locate and select Departments
- Select Department you would like to view.
- Scroll down to the Heading Sub-departments and Positions.
- Click the Pencil Icon next to the department or position you which you want to add a reports to person.
- Click the + Add button.
- Use the search bar to search for the volunteer profile you want to add as the reports to person.
- Click on the profile of the person you want to add.
- If applicable, select any locations or service types needed.
- Click Add Person
Note: You can add more than one person by going through steps 5-9 again.
In conclusion, adding a reports to person can be very helpful as you have various admins managing volunteers for different departments. By following the instructions provided in this article, you can set a reports to person at the department of position level. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to our support team.