It can be frustrating when you can't access your Elvanto admin account. Whether you've forgotten your password or are experiencing login issues, resetting your password is a simple process. Follow these steps to regain control of your account, and remember, our support team is ready to help if you need assistance.
How to Reset Your Elvanto Admin Password
- Go to the Elvanto login page where you typically sign in, and click Forgot Password?.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your Elvanto account in the provided field.
- Click on the Get New Password button to initiate the password reset process.
- Look in your email inbox for a password reset email from Elvanto. This email should arrive shortly after requesting a new password. Inside the email, there will be a link to reset your password. Click on this link, and it will take you to a secure page on the Elvanto website.
Note: If your email is associated with more than one Elvanto account, select the account you are attempting to log into.
- On the secure page, you'll be prompted to enter a new password. Make sure to choose something strong and unique.
Note: If you are using the mobile app to log in, by selecting the link in the Reset Your Password email will open your mobile devices web browser instead of the Elvanto App.
- Return to the Elvanto login page and use your email and newly created password to log back into your account.