In this article we'll aim to address the issue of being unable to check in a child or volunteer to a service in Elvanto. If you're encountering difficulties with the check-in process, we've got you covered. Follow the steps below to investigate and resolve the issue.
Areas to Check
- Log into Elvanto.
Note: You'll need to be a Super Admin or have Check-in Access Permissions.
- Select Services.
- Choose the service you want to check in to.
- Click Check in.
- Use the search bar to search for the child or volunteer.
If the profile name is not appearing to be checked in, you can look into the following areas:
- Is the setting set to volunteer only or child only?
- Is the profile marked as a child on the family tab (if applicable)?
- Is the profile marked as a volunteer (if applicable)?
- Is the demographic correctly assigned?
The profile appearing to be checked in, but no room is available is the room assigned the correct demographics?
By following the instructions provided in this article, you can find out why a child or volunteer is unable to be checked in to a service. If you have any further questions please reach out to our support team.